Monday, May 28, 2012

Maybe it's..

You could say it's the California girl in me, the need to wear as little as possible while roasting a child within my womb or maybe a lack of consideration for others. Call it what you will but I have no shame in wearing a bikini while 8.5 months pregnant. Thats right ladies and gentleman I sport a bikini with my happy belly saying hello to everyone I see and there is nothing you can do about it!

I am saying this because while I am on my rant about how people tell you whats on their mind whether you ask for it or not, especially while pregnant, I will no longer sit by while others say we aren't allowed to show off our tummies while preggo. I mean seriously I feel more confident in a bikini pregnant that I did when I wasn't, at least now I can blame any imperfection on the baby...jk. Seriously though, I was at the water park Saturday with my family, in 90 degree weather and roasting from the both inside and out. There is no way you could have convinced me to put on a full piece bathing suit or a tankini for that matter and sweat my butt off while simultaneously having my entire lower half dipped in water. Sorry friends this is where we will part ways. I am sexy and I know it. If you don't like it, look the other direction cause this hot mama isn't putting on a full piece unless she plans on doing some laps in an indoor pool.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Pregnant bellies are MADE for bikinis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHA yes!! Our new place will have a pool!! I am SO excited to swim there EVERYDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete